Now, today is 1/17/17. The number one means new beginnings and the number 17, I just learned over the weekend, means VICTORY. I wrote at the end of December how I felt that my word for 2017 was victory. I freaked out when I learned the number 17 biblically represents victory! Say what?! Awesome! So back to today... 1. 17. 17. New beginnings for double portion victory? Yes! On the day I am starting this fast, I receive that! That gives me expectation for God to do some amazing things during these 21 days and this year.
And just for some accountability, this is what I've chosen.
- No computer/phone games
- No social media other than posting on A Praying Mama's Heart & Messenger
- No candy, cookies, or ice cream
- Praying Numbers 6:24-26 over each family member daily
- Contemplating strategy for this year & recalibration of relationships
- Developing our routine
- More time playing with my boys
- Investing my time: read, learn, write, dance & sing
- Reviewing & acting on my notes from the conference
Anyone care to join me? You can fast however God leads you, whether it's a Daniel fast, juice only fast, skip one meal a day fast, fasting specific foods, fasting from entertainment or social media, etc. Pray on what to focus on as well. Let me know if you're joining me! Comment here, message me in Messenger, email, or text/call so we can encourage one another!